For couples who don’t need the full floral service, we can take care of individual elements such as bouquets and key arrangements, which are easy to transport and need minimal set-up. While delivery is sometimes possible, these are generally available for collection only, the day before your wedding.
All flowers and arrangements will be in water and so will be in perfect condition on the day. “Key arrangements” available in this option are vase-free; either simple jam-jar style table arrangements or “living garden” style rambling arrangements.
How does it all work?
- Fill out the form below. The more details or photos you can give the better, though we understand that you mightn’t have started thinking too much about your flowers at this stage.
- We’ll get back to you with a price list and maybe some initial ideas about your flowers, colours or plans.
- Let us know what you think, and once we’ve had a chat about your flowers by phone or email we can come up with a plan and a proper quote. All correspondence will be through phone and email only; face to face meetings are only needed for the full floral service.
- If you are happy to go ahead at this stage, we ask for a deposit of €100 to secure the date.
- Timewise, we would aim to have a good idea of what we are doing about 6 months before your date. After that you can make any changes you like to your plans up to two months before the date and smaller changes are possible at almost any stage. If we haven’t heard from you in the run-up to your wedding, we’ll get back in touch about three weeks before the date, to check that we are all set and to arrange collection times.